Thursday, February 24, 2011

6th Elimination: Meet The Final 2


From 13 and now, we're about to know who's the final 2 girls that will battle for the title of Stardoll's Next Top Role Model.

I would like to say that these three girls did inspired me, but unfortunately we have to eliminate one of them.

Let's bid our goodbyes to...
TessHelloKitty

Thank you, and I wish you all the best in your future stardoll career.


2 girls remain,
Who will be Stardoll's Next Top Role Model?
Watch out,
The finale will be held soon...

3 comments:

  1. Woohooo!! I never would have dreamed of such beautiful final contestants. Can't wait to see who will be the first SNTRM.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so sorry to leave this competition ;(.
    Lately school kidnapped all my free time,
    and I hadn't so much time for Stardoll & such.
    But after all, it was a great experience.
    My dream still goes on.

    Thanks for everyone who voted me. :D

    Good luck to the finalists! :)
    - ♥ Tessa

    ReplyDelete