Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Final 14 Girls

Yep, that's right! There are 14 girls who made it on the 1st cycle of this competition (the list is randomly arrange and not according to performance) and here are their usernames, real names, age and their quotes that made them stand out among the rest :

1. Princessvx - Vicky - 12 years old
"I want the best for all people especially my friends"

2. Makomakoshka - Mako - 15 y.o.
"I have been on this website long enough and I want to show people the real me"

3. Supperstarvanni - Vanessa - 13 y.o.
"I want to show people how enthusiastic I am in Stardoll, and what fashion really means"

4. redlipsmagazine - Agnes - 15 y.o.
"It doesn't really matter what you're wearing, it matters the WAY you wear it"

5. TessHelloKitty - Tessa - 13 y.o.
"My dreams really mean a lot to me and i'm looking forward to make them come true"

6. Tyty6789 - Alexiis - 17 y.o.
"What makes me stand out in a crowd of models is my fun, bubbly and happy spirit"

7. TinkerTayzbell - Taylah - 13 y.o.
"You don't need to be 'popular' or in the latest trends, to be called 'cool'"

8. Rafi101 - Rafael - 14 y.o.
"I have so many great ideas and I think I am special......I am UNIQUE"

9. Kitypink11 - Laura - 13 y.o.
"I always wanted to help people to achieve their dreams"

10. Iovanca - Iona - 15 y.o.
"I believe that by being myself, I can be the best!"

11. AbiiBabeh..x - Abbie - 13 y.o.
"I've worked with some of stardoll's top elites and I haven't been bitchy!"

12. Liajm - Lia - 16 y.o.
"Being a role model isn't just having people look up to you, it's helping them become like you"

13. xxcaoimhezoexx - Caoimhe - 12 y.o.
"I love inspiring others and have never dropped out of a cycle"

14. Karv2 - Alexandra - 13 y.o.
"I am generous and I LOVE big challenges like this"


The reason why I chose 14 girls is because, I saw potential in all of you and I thought having 13 girls in the competition isn't enough, so I added 1.

For those of you who auditioned and didn't get in, i'm really sorry, but you're not going to be sad at all! You will be happy because you will become a judge for this cycle!
every challenge a poll application will be posted and you can vote for the best girl! plus! there's going to be a cycle 2!

I had a hard time choosing these 14 people because all of you are role models.....

Tomorrow, the 1t challenge of these finalists will be posted, don't miss it!
Love
Stacy

7 comments:

  1. YAAY:))) I AM SO HAPPY :) CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHHO PASSED :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaay :) I'm so happy! Thanks ♥ Congratulation to the others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I CAN'T DESCRIBE WHAT I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW.....thank you ,thank you soooooo much!You're really kind....oh my goodness this can't be true!It's the best present for the new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh, Thank You So Much :] I Really Do Want The Best For All The Contestants :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I love all the quotes! all these people definetly sound like they deserve to be in the competition! And thank you for choosing me! (:

    ReplyDelete